WooCommerce & SAP Business One
Are you looking to integrate your WooCommerce Store with SAP Business One?
Expand your business’s online presence with Patchworks. Expanding into and selling through new channels is simple with our range of eCommerce, Marketplace, POS, ERP and Accounting integrations.
What’s in it for you?
Patchworks will integrate WooCommerce with SAP Business One, automatically organising the flow of all your key sales data and inventory
- Instant Setup – Patchworks is an externally hosted bridge that requires no coding on your part. All the benefits with no interruptions to your business
- Save time and money – By using our out of the box integration you will avoid expensive and often bug laden custom developed software
- Trusted experts – With our expert consultation that we offer to all of our clients, we can advise you on the best system configurations for your business. We are here to make your software work harder for your business
- You would like to take advantage of the new customer base that SAP Business One offers but are concerned that you don’t have the time to manage another eCommerce program
- You are a small retailer who doesn’t have a team to manage your data for you
- Integration solutions that you have looked into are too expensive and complicated
Use Patchworks to integrate WooCommerce and SAP Business One, allowing you to:
- Expand your business – Patchworks will ensure that your WooCommerce store integrates seamlessly with SAP Business One
- Choose the most effective software for your business – Patchworks fully integrates the biggest eCommerce, POS, ERP, Marketplaces and Accounting platforms
- Future-proof your business – To expand your business you will need to make use of new sales channels and new software. Patchworks will ensure that your software works together, keeping your business flexible and adaptable
What Patchworks will do for you!
- Pre-integration consultancy – expert guidance from the very start
- Identify what information is critical to your business with our smart data mapping
- Increase revenue with new sales channel opportunities
- Never miss a sale – stock level integration across WooCommerce and SAP Business One