WooCommerce & Microsoft Dynamics RMS
Do you need to integrate your WooCommerce store with Microsoft RMS?
Patchworks is an integration solution that makes selling through new channels easy, syncing together all of your eCommerce, Accounting, Marketplace, ERP and POS software you can increase your online sales potential today
What’s in it for you?
Patchworks integrates WooCommerce with Microsoft RMS, collating and organising all of your customer data to increase your productivity
- Integrate today – Patchworks is an externally hosted bridge requiring no coding from you – all the benefits with no disruptions
- Save time and Money – Duplicating data is time consuming and costly. Patchworks automatically streams your data for you
- Trusted experts – We offer a pre-consultation to all of our clients and can show you how to get the best out of your software for your business
- You need your data to be automated between WooCommerce and Microsoft RMS but can’t get them to sync
- Custom developments that you have received quotes for have been too expensive
- You are expanding and need to concentrate on driving your sales and developing your customer base but data entry is taking too much of your time
Use Patchworks to integrate WooCommerce with Microsoft RMS
- Work with the best software – Patchworks integrates the market leading eCommerce, Accounting, POS, Marketplace and ERP packages
- Future-proof your business – As your business expands and you enter new channels, Patchworks will ensure that your sales systems keep running smoothly
- Stay current – Patchworks is continually updated, maintained and upgraded
What will Patchworks do for you?
- Sync your Products & Categories automatically eliminating manual data handling errors
- Use our smart data mapping to establish the data critical to your business
WooCommerce and Microsoft RMS integration
- Accelerate your sales – Patchworks synchronises your Orders and Customer accounts
- Unified stock levels across both platforms to ensure you never miss a sale