WooCommerce & Cegid
Do you need to integrate your WooCommerce platform with Cegid?
Patchworks is an integration tool that makes it easier for you to start selling into new channels; syncing together all of your eCommerce, Accounting, Marketplace, ERP and POS software
What’s in it for you?
Patchworks increases your productivity by integrating WooCommerce with Cegid and automating the transfer of data between them
- Integrate your software today – Patchworks is hosted on our external servers and requires no further coding from you – all the benefit with no disruption!
- Save time and Money – Patchworks automatically streams your data for you, removing the need for costly, and potentially inaccurate, manual data entry
- Trusted experts – We provide a pre-integration consultation service to all our clients to ensure that you have the correct setup for your business
- You need your data to be raised automatically from WooCommerce to Cegid, but are unsure how to synchronise them both
- You have received a quote for a custom integration package, but it’s not financially viable
- You’d like to take advantage of the new markets that come with selling through Cegid, however, you are unsure if you have the manpower for the extra data management
Use Patchworks to integrate WooCommerce with Cegid
- Work with the best software – Patchworks integrates the market leading eCommerce, Accounting, POS, Marketplace and ERP software platforms
- Future-proof your business – Patchworks will ensure that your sales systems continue to run smoothly as you enter new sales channels
- Stay current – Patchworks is continually updated, maintained and upgraded to keep your systems running smoothly
What will Patchworks do for you?
- Sync your Products & Categories automatically
- Smart Data Mapping to establish the data critical to your busines
WooCommerce and Cegid integration
- Accelerate your sales with synchronised Orders and Customer accounts
- Unified stock levels – so you’ll never miss a sale!