Shopify & Microsoft Dynamics AX
Are you having problems integrating Shopify with Microsoft AX?
Get a greater insight into your total business performance with Patchworks. Our software integrates the leading ERP, POS, eCommerce and Marketplace software, streamlining your data to increase your productivity.
What’s in it for you?
Patchworks delivers real-time transfer of all your key business data between Shopify and Microsoft AX
- Ease of use – Patchworks is hosted on our external servers and requires no extra coding from you, meaning you can integrate your software today!
- Expert help – We provide pre-integration consultations to all of our clients, sharing best practice advice to ensure that your systems are working effectively for you
- Save time and money – automating your data flow will reduce your labour costs and give you more time to concentrate on growing your business
- You want to monitor all aspects of your business from Microsoft AX, but you don’t know how to sync your data from your Shopify store
- You need all your new data, including new customer information and all new transactions, imported directly into Microsoft AX
- You need to see all your data in one place and don’t have the time to duplicate your data from one platform to another
Use Patchworks and instantly integrate your software today
- Increase your productivity – your data is transferred in real-time to give you an improved insight into your total business operation
- Improve your workflow – Patchworks syncs all your orders, sales and stock levels, accelerating your order fulfilment process to increase customer satisfaction
- Future-proof your business – once integrated you will have greater flexibility to choose from the best-in-breed solutions that meet the needs of your business as you grow
What Patchworks will do for you!
- Smart Data Mapping will identify your business critical information
- Errors and conflict in your inventory are removed with Patchworks SKU Cleanse
Shopify and Microsoft AX Integration
- Gain greater insight into your total business performance
- Improve productivity with synced orders, sales and stock levels
- Reduce administration costs
- Streamline your sales transactions and automate order processing