Shopify & eBay
Are you looking to integrate Shopify with eBay?
By using Patchworks to integrate your Shopify store with eBay you can expand the potential of your retail business. Selling through new channels is made easy through our range of eCommerce, Accounting, Marketplace, ERP and POS software integrations.
Whats in it for you?
Patchworks will integrate your Shopify store with eBay, organising and automating your sales data flow
- Ease of use – Without any extra coding required Patchworks is ready to go
- Save time and Money – No need for custom integration developments, Patchworks is already trusted my many business and will give you instant integration
- Trusted experts – Our knowledgable team is available for pre-integration consultations and ongoing support for you and your business, ensuring that your current setup is right for you
- You would like to drive more revenue to your business through selling on eBay put are concerned of the operational impact and the man power that it requires
- You are interested in selling in foreign markets. eBay is your solution but you need it to sync with your Shopify store
- Customer integration development quotes that you have received have not been cost effective
Use Patchworks to integrate Shopify and eBay
- Future-proof your business – With Patchworks integrations you will have the flexibility to choose the software that is right for your business – for both now and in the future
- Stay current – Patchworks fully integrates the leading eCommerce, POS, ERP, Marketplaces and Accounting platforms into your setup
- Continual improvement – Patchworks is regularly updated and upgraded so that you never have to worry about software changes affecting your daily operations
What Patchworks can do for you!
- Never miss a sale – Patchworks integrates your stock levels across Shopify and eBay
- Remove inventory conflicts with Patchworks SKU Cleanse
- Eliminate the need to spend hours duplicating data from your Shopify store
- Pre-integration consultation – expert guidance from the very start