Get closer than ever to your customers. So close, in fact, that you tell them what they need well before they realise it themselves.
At Patchworks we are the leading Integration Platform in the UK and Europe thanks to delivering outstanding service that delights our customers.
As we move into the next phase of our growth, we’re expanding our service delivery team and are looking for a person to lead the existing team, whilst further improving our customer-focused, delivery methodologies.
The right person will be responsible for ensuring that the Patchworks Team continues to deliver the foundational tech and knowledge that drives growth for rapid-growth retailers around the globe.
You’ll work with Fast Track Top 100 brands, the leading retail technologies and a team that is set on excellence. Playing a crucial part in shaping our future approach to the best and brightest brands in eCommerce.
Interested? Read on.
Who Are We?
Patchworks are Europe’s leading cloud iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service), connecting the best SaaS in high-growth retail. We power some of the world’s fastest growing fashion and lifestyle brands, including Gymshark, Bluebella, Sophie Allport and This Works, and we’re proud they consider us an essential partner.
With offices in London and Nottingham, our team are fully UK based, though our impact is felt across Europe and the Globe. This role will be based at our Head Office in Nottingham.
Service Desk Manager
You will be technically biased and able to converse at a technical level with both customers and colleagues. The role will require occasional customer site visits as you will be pivotal in maintaining the relationships between the support team and our customers.
Working closely with Patchworks’ Head of Client Services and Operations Manager, you will be required to build upon and extend the excellent relationship that we already have with our client base. We’re looking for someone who thrives under pressure and is happy to get into the trenches.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for the role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Overseeing and managing a Service Desk consisting of software engineers and support administrators
- Managing staff training and development needs
- Working together with new and existing business sales teams to support customers, meet SLAs and manage expectations
- Collaborating with existing business sales teams to proactively recommend IT solutions for customers to maintain and improve their IT infrastructure
- Communicating with customers and attending customer meetings as necessary
- Investigating and reporting on escalated technical issues
- Continuous optimisation of Jira support software
- Monitoring and analysing trends, looking for better working practices and continuous improvement
- Generating reports and providing feedback to management
- The day to day management of the Service Desk and ticket / call queues, ensuring that Customer SLAs and quality standards are met, and workload is allocated effectively to optimize available resource and skill levels
- Triaging incoming technical support calls and monitoring all assigned Technical Support tickets for completeness
- Acting as customer champion from both technical and service delivery aspects
- Travelling to customers’ sites when required for meetings
- Manage all the service desk staff on an HR level
- Manage the Out of Hours team and act as escalation point
- Lead the Technical Support Desk team by example
- Reporting to monthly management meetings on technical support ticket stats, issues and development requirements
- Assist with the maintenance and delivery of industry best practice
- Assist in building a positive customer experience
- Take full ownership of the service department and the overall customer service improvement programme
- Ensure team and customer KPI’s are met
- Manage and review all documentation, relating to both internal and external customer support up-to-date and accessible internally
- Competitive salary with a bonus scheme
- Modern office, set in the centre of Nottingham’s creative quarter.
- Contribution matched pension scheme
- Regular company staff nights out
- Endless tea, coffee and biscuit supply
- Opportunity to help shape a growing software company and a growing retailer over their next phases of growth.
This opportunity is available immediately. To apply for this role, please use the form below or send a copy of your CV, with a short introduction, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruitment agencies, please.