Get closer than ever to your customers. So close, in fact, that you tell them what they need well before they realise it themselves.
At Patchworks we are the leading Integration Platform in the UK and Europe thanks to delivering outstanding service that delights our customers.
As we move into the next phase of our growth, we’re expanding our service delivery team and are looking for a person to lead the existing team, whilst further improving our customer-focused, delivery methodologies.
The right person will be responsible for ensuring that the Patchworks Team continues to deliver the foundational tech and knowledge that drives growth for rapid-growth retailers around the globe.
You’ll work with Fast Track Top 100 brands, the leading retail technologies and a team that is set on excellence. Playing a crucial part in shaping our future approach to the best and brightest brands in eCommerce.
Interested? Read on.
Who Are We?
Patchworks are Europe’s leading cloud iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service), connecting the best SaaS in high-growth retail. We power some of the world’s fastest growing fashion and lifestyle brands, including Gymshark, Bluebella, Sophie Allport and This Works, and we’re proud they consider us an essential partner.
With offices in London and Nottingham, our team are fully UK based, though our impact is felt across Europe and the Globe. This role will be based at our Head Office in Nottingham.
Service Delivery Manager
Patchworks integrate critical business systems for online retailers. Thanks to our continued growth, we are now recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager to join Team Patchworks.
Working closely with Patchworks’ CEO and our Head of Engineering, you will be required to build upon and extend the excellent relationship that we have with existing clients, whilst enabling your team to develop close-knit relationships with new Patchworks clients. We’re looking for someone who thrives under pressure, is happy to get stuck in and confident in identifying & implementing operational efficiencies.
Core Skills & Experience
To be considered for the role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Attitude – We are a rapidly-growth, dynamic business. That comes with pressure and an expectation that you’ll get in the trenches and help with the heavy lifting when required.
- Track record of thriving in a challenging, fast moving IT commercial business and environment.
- Evidence of successfully delivering IT projects in a challenging, fast-paced, commercial environment.
- Have strong organisational and planning skills in the successful management of the business unit and its complexities, including resources and finances.
- Skilled in the development of business reports and presentations in keeping all key stakeholders up to date with performance.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of performance management and its professional application in driving team development, growth and success.
- Good knowledge of business improvement and efficiency techniques in continuously improving productivity and performance.
- A good knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, testing and implementation.
- Project management experience (in house or agency).
- Ideally Prince2 certified.
- Ideally Agile certified.
- Must have experience of leading teams in an Agile environment.
- 3+ years’ leading an Account Management / Customer Support / Customer Success team, with a tech focus.
- Ideally you’ll know experience of implementing ERP and other business management systems.
- Ideally you’ll have helped drive adoption and use of an ERP in a multichannel or eCommerce retail business.
- Laser focused on customer experience.
- The Technical Chops to hold your own with our techies.
- Evidence of having built robust relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and company leadership in your current and / or previous roles.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills that will enable you to develop and drive Patchworks’ relationship with our clients.
- Outstanding command of the English language.
The successful candidate will demonstrate some, or all, of the following:
- Strong communication and influencing behaviours in the engagement and motivation of employees.
- Strong supportive and coaching behaviours in the development and performance management of staff.
- Rapport and empathy with others in successfully managing the relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Resilient behaviours in successfully operating in a demanding and challenging business and work environment.
- High level of emotional intelligence in the understanding and management of others and their effective engagement.
- Become an expert in the Patchworks system.
- Review, agree and monitor KPIs for Service Delivery.
- Own and develop the PW relationship with new clients, building on our trusted advisor status with clients and key contacts
- Instigate and maintain regular on-site meetings
- Further develop advocacy for PW within clients and power the use of Patchworks iPaaS
- Champion the dashboard and drive the development of further features and reports based on feedback and potential impact to the business
- Partner with key third parties to ensure that operations are not impacted by updates to eCom, WMS and other platforms that iPaaS integrates.
- Collaborate with PW’s Sales & Marketing Teams
- Manage customer comms, to ensure that the flow of information between clients and PW is smooth and consistent and that key stakeholders on all sides are kept informed at all times.
- Competitive salary with a bonus scheme
- Modern office, set in the centre of Nottingham’s creative quarter.
- Contribution matched pension scheme
- Regular company staff nights out
- Endless tea, coffee and biscuit supply
- Opportunity to help shape a growing software company and a growing retailer over their next phases of growth.
This opportunity is available immediately. To apply for this role, please use the form below or send a copy of your CV, with a short introduction, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruitment agencies, please.