SEKO & NetSuite ERP integrations
Empowering businesses of all sizes
3PL meets ERP
SEKO is a first-class logistics company, spanning over 120 offices in 40 countries worldwide. Specialising in transportation, logistics and warehousing, SEKO helps you streamline your fulfilment service and gives you the capacity to scale your business.
While SEKO takes care of your logistics, NetSuite’s enterprise resource planning solution (ERP) acts as the beating heart of your business – the central hub for inventory, order management, accounting, customer details, and beyond.
Separately, these systems act as powerful entities to help you manage your business. But to truly get the most out of these platforms, they need to work together.
That’s where Patchworks comes in.
Uniting the elements
Patchworks is an integration platform as a service (iPaaS), working to share essential everyday data between your different systems. By opening an automated channel of communications between your platforms, Patchworks eliminates the need for manual data inputting – effectively streamlining your operations and allowing your business to grow.
With the easy-to-use Patchworks dashboard, you can schedule data syncs at regular intervals, or manually trigger syncs in time with peak sales. When orders are processed through NetSuite, the relevant information is automatically shared with SEKO. And when SEKO dispatches an order, that data gets shared back to NetSuite.
No more human error, wasted resources or data silos. Just complete, effortless visibility.
We specialise in bringing the best elements of your business together under one roof. Baffled by integration? Don’t worry. Our team of experts will guide you through the process, showing you how to use your new Patchworks platform to transform your business.
- Easy to use: Enjoy a single cloud platform to connect SEKO with Netsuite’s ERP
- Save time & money: By automating data input tasks and eliminating overselling, we help your business save time, money and valuable resources
- Dedicated team: You’ll be allocated a team of experts, scoping your project with a 360º analysis of your business’ needs
- Reliable & accurate: Data is securely transferred with no risk of manual errors
- Flawless customer experience: Your customers will always see the correct information and stock levels, eliminating the risk of overselling
- Growth & performance: Increase your efficiency and profitability, and easily connect new systems when you’re ready
- 100% UK-based: Patchworks is the only integration service to be fully based in the UK, ready to respond whenever you need us