Helping your brand keep its promises
Looking to integrate your Radial software? We can help with that.
Radial is a leading fulfilment and shipping company, designed to help you keep your brand’s promises. By optimising inventory, speeding up operations and reducing transit time, Radial keep your business running smoothly behind the scenes.
To get the most out of your Radial software, it needs to be integrated with your ecommerce platform and ERP. Luckily, that’s what we do best.
Your central hub
When you integrate Radial with your other systems, you open up an automated channel of communication. Instead of manually inputting information from one system into another, all that data sharing becomes automated – giving you the capacity to scale your business without worrying about resources.
With the Patchworks platform acting as the central hub for your systems, you can schedule data syncs in time with peak sales periods, or even manually trigger syncs on busy days. What’s more, you get a holistic overview of your data, without having to log in to each system separately.
The scalability of Radial meets the power of Patchworks. Welcome to smarter ecommerce.
We specialise in bringing the best elements of your business together under one roof. Baffled by integration? Don’t worry. Our team of experts will guide you through the process, showing you how to use your new Patchworks platform to transform your business.
- Easy to use: Enjoy a single cloud platform to connect Radial with your other software
- Save time & money: By automating data input tasks and eliminating overselling, we help your business save time, money and valuable resources
- Dedicated team: You’ll be allocated a team of experts, scoping your project with a 360º analysis of your business’ needs
- Reliable & accurate: Data is securely transferred with no risk of manual errors
- Flawless customer experience: Your customers will always see the correct information and stock levels, eliminating the risk of overselling
- Growth & performance: Increase your efficiency and profitability, and easily connect new systems when you’re ready
- 100% UK-based: Patchworks is the only integration service to be fully based in the UK, ready to respond whenever you need us