What does Patchworks do for you?
Patchworks organises, optimises, and automates the flow of data between your Shopify and Futura4Retail systems
- Spend less money and effort on getting custom development – we can get you synced up with our Patchworks integration system
- Get the information you want to know, stat – we can quickly deploy Patchworks to get the insights flowing
- Benefit from expert advice from our experienced developers on how to get the most from your POS and eCommerce software
- You want to use Shopify and Futura4Retail together, but they don’t sync automatically
- You know you’ve made the right software choices, but unless they integrate their functionality is reduced
- You don’t have the time or money to spend on expensive development – either now or when you expand in the future
Patchworks will seamlessly integrate Shopify and Futura4Retail, meaning that you can
- Choose the right software for your business’s needs – no restrictions or reservations, we can integrate a huge range of ERP, POS, and eCommerce platforms
- Expand with ease – Patchworks is flexible and new sales channels or accounting software can be added to your system, no problem. Thought of using Sage or Xero, or selling on eBay or Amazon yet?
- Maintain a disruption-free service – we update, maintain, and upgrade our platform continually to ensure that your integration is always running
How will we do it?
- By mapping your business’s critical data flows we know how best to integrate your software
- Cleansing your inventory ensures no errors or conflicts are inherited when we integrate your systems
Shopify and Futura4Retail Integration
- Get a sharper, more efficient fulfilment and sales process by syncing Orders & Customer Accounts
- Don’t miss a sale – unified stock levels across all your systems
- Error-free data handling with automated Products & Categories
Find out how we aided the UK’s fastest growing business of 2016
When Black Friday flooded their site with orders, Gymshark’s systems struggled to cope. That’s why we connected their ecommerce platform to their warehouse, powered by a platform that can sync thousands of orders a minute.