Bringing systems together
NetSuite’s enterprise resource planning solution (ERP) powers over 16,000 brands across the world. Designed to streamline your key back-office and financial operations, NetSuite is the ultimate business management tool.
While NetSuite organises your back-office, Vend’s leading point-of-sale software handles your retail and management operations. By giving you the power to access your store anywhere, anytime, Vend enables you to break free from the till – so you can sell online, in-store or on mobile, regardless of whether you have an internet connection.
Separately, your ERP and POS systems are essential tools for running a growing business. And when you bring them together, they work even better.
One central hub
Integrating NetSuite with Vend opens up an automated channel of communication between your ERP and POS systems. Through scheduled data syncs, NetSuite learns everything that’s happening at your point-of-sale locations – and vice versa. Everything from inventory and pricing to order and returns information gets automatically shared between your systems – with NetSuite acting as the central hub for all your essential business data.
By automatically syncing with your ERP, you’ll be able to access a wealth of customer data from your Vend systems – meaning that even if an online customer has never been to your store before, you can still deliver a personalised experience.
With Patchworks, omnichannel selling has never been easier.
We specialise in bringing the best elements of your business together under one roof. Baffled by integration? Don’t worry. Our team of experts will guide you through the process, showing you how to use your new Patchworks platform to transform your business.
- Easy to use: Enjoy a single cloud platform to connect NetSuite with Vend
- Save time & money: By automating data input tasks and eliminating overselling, we help your business save time, money and valuable resources
- Dedicated team: You’ll be allocated a team of experts, scoping your project with a 360º analysis of your business’ needs
- Reliable & accurate: Data is securely transferred with no risk of manual errors
- Flawless customer experience: Your customers will always see the correct information and stock levels, eliminating the risk of overselling
- Growth & performance: Increase your efficiency and profitability, and easily connect new systems when you’re ready
- 100% UK-based: Patchworks is the only integration service to be fully based in the UK, ready to respond whenever you need us
Find out how we aided the UK’s fastest growing business of 2016
When Black Friday flooded their site with orders, Gymshark’s systems struggled to cope. That’s why we connected their ecommerce platform to their warehouse, powered by a platform that can sync thousands of orders a minute.