Microsoft Dynamics NAV & WooCommerce
Got your WordPress site up and running with WooCommerce, but now you want that data in your MS Dynamics system? It can be a nightmare getting disparate software systems to co-operate as you’d like – and that’s where Patchworks are the experts. We’ll integrate WooCommerce and MS Dynamics to give your business the flexibility it needs to grow.Book a demo
What’s in it for you?
Automate the information flow from WooCommerce to Microsoft Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV) to get all your business’s data at your fingertips
- Cut costs, save time – custom development is expensive and time-consuming, and with Patchworks you won’t need any!
- Get started as soon as possible with our rapid-deploy solutions
- Ask the experts – our experienced developers can offer the right solution for your business’s individual needs
- You’re trying to make decisions based on stock and buying patterns but your WooCommerce data isn’t appearing in Microsoft Dynamics
- WooCommerce has made it easy to set up a store through WordPress, but without tying into your broader system you could be missing sales opportunities
- You’ve considered getting a developer to make bespoke changes to your system, but you know the cost would be excessive
Integrate WooCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics with Patchworks to let you:
- Get the most out of your software, with Patchworks you don’t have to restrict your software choices – we can integrate across a wide range of eCommerce, ERP, and POS systems
- Be ready for the future with our easy add-in platform, whether you want to start using accounting software like Sage or Xero, or open a new Amazon or eBay webstore – we can do it for you!
- Trust your system – our integration system is regularly updated, maintained, and upgraded to keep it running 24/7
Our out-of-the-box connectors provide instant integration for your retail operation. Our integrations team are on hand to help you achieve the perfect configuration for your operation.