Built for scalability
Shopify Plus is an enterprise-level e-commerce platform, powering some of the world’s biggest brands. Built for scalability, it adapts and grows alongside your business, automating campaigns and reducing the need for expert coders.
Shopify Plus is great for growing brands, but your website is only one element of your business. To truly be successful in e-commerce, you also need a comprehensive warehouse management system (WMS). And that’s where JDA comes in.
When you connect JDA Warehouse Management to Shopify Plus, your warehouse and your website work together in perfect harmony. Quite simply, your life gets easier.
JDA (formerly known as RedPrairie) helps optimise your storage and tracks stock movement, giving you a huge boost in profitability. And when you integrate JDA with Shopify Plus, all that essential warehouse data gets shared with your website.
With dynamic task management and automated data syncing, you don’t have to worry about those pesky manual input tasks. Not only does this save your employees time, but it massively reduces the risk of human error. By sharing real-time inventory figures, your website will always have the correct stock levels – which means better order fulfilment, and happier customers.
The best part? Both JDA and Shopify Plus are flexible, designed to evolve alongside your company. And with two world-class platforms managing your operations, you can get back to the thing that matters most – making your business a success.
We specialise in bringing the best elements of your business together under one roof. Baffled by integration? Don’t worry. Our team of experts will guide you through the process, showing you how to use your new Patchworks platform to transform your business.
- Easy to use: Enjoy a single cloud platform to connect JDA with Shopify Plus
- Save time & money: By automating data input tasks and eliminating overselling, we help your business save time, money and valuable resources
- Dedicated team: You’ll be allocated a team of experts, scoping your project with a 360º analysis of your business’ needs
- Reliable & accurate: Data is securely transferred with no risk of manual errors
- Flawless customer experience: Your customers will always see the correct information and stock levels, eliminating the risk of overselling
- Growth & performance: Increase your efficiency and profitability, and easily connect new systems when you’re ready
- 100% UK-based: Patchworks is the only integration service to be fully based in the UK, ready to respond whenever you need us
Find out how we helped Bluebella grow their sales by 200%
Originally launched on a shared online store, Bluebella decided it was time to go solo. We helped the brand migrate to two brand new systems, complete with an integration between their ecommerce store, ERP and warehouse system.