NetSuite Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a system that takes care of your back-office operations, streamlining processes and managing finances. If you’re already using NetSuite, you’ll know that it takes a lot of the headaches out of e-commerce. It’s like having your own digital PA.
NetSuite has your back-office covered. But if you’re looking to grow your business, you’ll also need a flexible warehouse management system. And that’s where JDA comes in.
NetSuite and JDA Warehouse Management efficiently manage different parts of your business. And when you bring these two elements together, things get even better.
JDA (formerly known as RedPrairie) is a scalable warehouse system, working to optimise storage and monitor inventory movement. Put simply, it straightens our the disarray, reducing waste and increasing your profits.
When JDA is integrated with NetSuite, your warehouse starts automatically sharing all its essential data. Tracking everything from order dispatches and returns to real-time inventory figures, there’s no room for human error. Your website will always know the correct stock numbers, eliminating the risk of overselling. Say hello to happier customers.
With automated processes and dynamic task management, integration makes it easier for you to step back and focus on growing your business. And Patchworks will be with you every step of the way.
We specialise in bringing the best elements of your business together under one roof. Baffled by integration? Don’t worry. Our team of experts will guide you through the process, showing you how to use your new Patchworks platform to transform your business.
- Easy to use: Enjoy a single cloud platform to connect JDA with NetSuite
- Save time & money: By automating data input tasks and eliminating overselling, we help your business save time, money and valuable resources
- Dedicated team: You’ll be allocated a team of experts, scoping your project with a 360º analysis of your business’ needs
- Reliable & accurate: Data is securely transferred with no risk of manual errors
- Flawless customer experience: Your customers will always see the correct information and stock levels, eliminating the risk of overselling
- Growth & performance: Increase your efficiency and profitability, and easily connect new systems when you’re ready
- 100% UK-based: Patchworks is the only integration service to be fully based in the UK, ready to respond whenever you need us
Find out how we aided the UK’s fastest growing business of 2016
When Black Friday flooded their site with orders, Gymshark’s systems struggled to cope. That’s why we connected their ecommerce platform to their warehouse, powered by a platform that can sync thousands of orders a minute.