What can Patchworks do for your business?
Patchworks creates a direct link between your software by transferring your key business data in real-time, giving you a host of benefits:
- Quick and simple – There’s no extra coding required and Patchworks is externally hosted–providing non disruptive integration that’s ready as soon as you are
- Help from the experts– we not only work with you at every stage of your integration, we’re here with help and advice on how to improve your setup and maximise your productivity
- Time is money! – let us handle your data for you whilst you build and expand your operation
- You can’t get CSY and Shopifyto work together and it’s affecting your performance
- You don’t have the time or money to invest in a one off custom development
- You receive high volumes of data which you’re struggling to maintain
So what’s the solution?
Complete integration for your entire software system with Patchworks
- Maximise productivity – synchronised categories throughout your system for faster order fulfilment, happier customers and increased profits
- Dedicated support –24/7 support and regular updates ensure that your integration platform is always working hard for you and your business
- Invest in your future – as you grow and require new software, Patchworks will be on hand to incorporate new platforms into your system with ease
The Patchworks process
- Smart Data Mapping thoroughly scans your system to identifyyour key business data
- Patchworks SKU cleanse eliminates duplicate items and errors that may be present in your inventory
- Expert help at every stage to help you toachieve full productivity from your operation
Shopify and CSY integration
- Improved productivity– synchronised categories throughout your system
- Reduced operational costs– automated data flow with no need for manual data entry
Find out how we aided the UK’s fastest growing business of 2016
When Black Friday flooded their site with orders, Gymshark’s systems struggled to cope. That’s why we connected their ecommerce platform to their warehouse, powered by a platform that can sync thousands of orders a minute.