NetSuite & Farfetch integrations
Luxury fashion meets the power of NetSuite
The omnichannel experience
Looking to integrate NetSuite with Farfetch? We can help with that.
The Farfetch platform is designed as a single operating system to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide. Selling on Farfetch is like a badge of authority – with brands like Gucci, Chloé, Burberry and Jimmy Choo, it’s the ultimate destination for luxury fashion consumers.
While Farfetch helps you reach your target customers, NetSuite’s leading enterprise resource planning solution (ERP) manages your back-office and financial operations– effectively streamlining your business behind the scenes. And when you connect NetSuite to your Farfetch platform, things run even smoother.
By integrating Farfetch with NetSuite, you can remove the complexity of selling on multiple channels. Through our leading iPaaS, the data from your Farfetch platform automatically syncs to NetSuite, and vice versa. So, instead of logging into different platforms and adding products multiple times over, you can manage everything in NetSuite.
What’s more, connecting your systems eliminates the risk of overselling. With NetSuite feeding up-to-date stock figures to your Farfetch platform, fulfilment issues become a thing of the past. And with complete order visibility for your customer service team, delivering an exceptional customer experience has never been easier.
Ready to unlock the ultimate omnichannel selling experience? Get in touch today.
We specialise in bringing the best elements of your business together under one roof. Baffled by integration? Don’t worry. Our team of experts will guide you through the process, showing you how to use your new Patchworks platform to transform your business.
- Easy to use: Enjoy a single cloud platform to connect NetSuite with Farfetch
- Save time & money: By automating data input tasks and eliminating overselling, we help your business save time, money and valuable resources
- Dedicated team: You’ll be allocated a team of experts, scoping your project with a 360º analysis of your business’ needs
- Reliable & accurate: Data is securely transferred with no risk of manual errors
- Flawless customer experience: Your customers will always see the correct information and stock levels, eliminating the risk of overselling
- Growth & performance: Increase your efficiency and profitability, and easily connect new systems when you’re ready
- 100% UK-based: Patchworks is the only integration service to be fully based in the UK, ready to respond whenever you need us