Magento & Microsoft Dynamics RMS
Looking of a Magento and Microsoft RMS integration solution?
Allow Patchworks to effortlessly integrate your software and drive your performance today! We integrate the leading POS, eCommerce ERP, Accounting and Marketplace software
What’s in it for you?
Patchworks collates all of your data in real-time, transferring it between Magento and Microsoft RMS, removing the need for any manual data entry tasks
- Instant Integration – Patchworks is an externally hosted bridge and is ready to be deployed just as soon as you are
- Expert help – we provide pre-integration consultation to all of our clients, identifying your key business data and working with you to maximise the efficiency of your systems
- Save time and money – Patchworks transfers your data in real-time across multiple platforms, free up valuable time you currently spend entering data manually
- You have opened a store online and use Magento to handle your eCommerce, however, you can’t sync all of your new data with your current Microsoft RMS instance
- You are frustrated that your software platforms don’t communicate with one another
- You have received quotes for custom integration developments, but they are too expensive and will take too long to implement
We can help!
Use Patchworks and get integrated today
- Increase your productivity – all of your data is streamed in real-time from Magento to Microsoft RMS allowing you to control you whole operation from just one platform
- Improve your workflow – Patchworks syncs your sales categories to accelerate your order fulfilment process and maximise your customer satisfaction levels
- Future-proof your business – once integrated you will be able to incorporate new software and sales channels into your business swiftly and effectively
The Patchworks process
- Smart Data Mapping – we identify your crucial business data
- Patchworks SKU cleanse – removes conflicts errors in your inventory
- Expert help – to maximise the efficiency of your setup
Magento and Microsoft RMS integration
- Improved productivity with synced orders, sales and stock levels
- Automated order processing and automated sales transactions
- Reduced operational costs thanks to real-time data transfer