Magento & Khaos Control
Need a simple integration solution for Magento and Khaos Control?
Patchworks syncs your software packages to increase your business performance. We integrate an ever increasing range of the leading POS, eCommerce ERP, Accounting and Marketplace platforms
What’s in it for you?
Patchworks integrates Magento with Khaos Control, streamlining your data flow to improve your productivity
- Instant Integration – Patchworks can be deployed to your system today to provide instant integration
- Professional advice – our integration consultants have a wealth of knowledge to get your business running at peak performance
- Save time and money – Patchworks transfers your data in real-time, eliminating the need for manual data entry
Does this sound familiar?
- You are looking to use Magento to as your online store, however, you don’t know how to sync all of your new data into your current Khaos Control platform
- The volume of data that you are receiving is starting to affect your performance and growth
- You don’t have the time to continue updating two platforms, but you also don’t want to go through the upheaval of changing your software systems
How can we help?
Patchworks provides instant and seamless integration to:
- Increase your productivity – real-time data transfer eliminates the need for manual data entry and reduces your operational costs
- Improve your workflow – accelerate your order fulfilment process and maximise your customer satisfaction levels with sync’d categories across multiple platforms
- Future-proof your business – Patchworks gives you the power to move into new sales channels effortlessly
- We identify the information that matters through Smart Data Mapping
- Patchworks SKU cleanse will remove any inventory errors before integration
- We are on hand with expert advice on how to maximise the efficiency of your setup
Magento and Khaos Control integration
- Improved productivity with synced categories
- Automated order processing and automated sales transactions
- Real-time data transfer provides reduced operational costs