Junior/Graduate Product Manager, NottinghamDecember 1, 2017
Want to work for one of the most exciting brands in Tech? Patchworks is Europe’s leading cloud iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service), connecting the best SaaS in high-growth retail. Our connectivity powers some of the world’s fastest growing fashion and lifestyle brands, including Fiorucci, I Saw It First, This Works and Gymshark, and we’re proud they consider us an essential partner.
Located at our offices in London and Nottingham, our team is fully UK based, though our work travels much further, with new brands joining the Patchwork’s platform each week. Due to this continued growth, we are recruiting a number of exciting new roles both at our Head Office in Nottingham and our Central London office.
Junior/Graduate Product Manager
Due to the expansion of the business Patchworks is currently seeking a Junior or Graduate Product Developer to join the team in central Nottingham at our Head Office location. The right candidate will preferably have some grounding in PHP development, be a self starter with tenacity and a willingness to learn.
To be considered for the role you will also need the following skills and experience:
Skills & Experience
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills
- PHP and MySQL knowledge desirable
- Demonstrate knowledge of different data formats such as JSON, XML and CSV
- Strong written communication skills as well as good mathematical ability
- Basic understanding of internet and data security requirements
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Become an expert in the Patchworks system with a specific focus on the Netsuite API
- Carry out development with future maintainability and usability in mind
- Resolve first line support issues
- Liaise with 3rd party technical contacts and clients where necessary
- Follow the delivery procedures laid out by the project managers, and offer improvements where relevant
- Contribute to developer huddles and mixed training sessions
- Engage in learning activities both internal and external to further your development skills
- Share development skills and knowledge with other team members
- Adhere to best development practices as laid out by the company
- Developer training and clear career progression path
- Modern office setting in the centre of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter.
- Friendly working environment
- Your choice or Mac, Linux or Windows machine
- Endless tea, coffee, biscuit supply!
- Opportunity to shape a growing software company over the next phase of growth
This role is available immediately, to apply for this role, please use the form below or send a copy of your CV, with a short introduction, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no recruitment agencies.