Want to work for one of the most exciting brands in Tech? Patchworks are Europe’s leading cloud iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service), connecting the best SaaS in high-growth retail. Our connectivity powers some of the world’s fastest growing fashion and lifestyle brands, including Bluebella, Sophie Allport, This Works and Gymshark, and we’re proud they consider us an essential partner.
Located at our offices in London and Nottingham, our team are fully UK based, though our impact is felt across Europe and the Globe, with new brands joining the Patchwork’s platform each week. Due to this continued growth, we are recruiting for a number of new roles both at our Head Office in Nottingham and our Central London Office.
Junior / Graduate PHP Developer
Due to our continued expansion, we’re searching for a Junior or Graduate PHP Developer to join the team in Nottingham at our Head Office location. The right candidate will have a solid grounding in PHP development; a hard working, tenacious attitude and willingness to learn.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for the role you will also need the following skills and experience:
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills
- PHP and MySQL knowledge
- Demonstrable knowledge of a range data formats such as; JSON, XML and CSV
- Strong written communication skills as well as good mathematical ability
- Basic understanding of internet and data security requirements
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Become an expert in the Patchworks system
- Carry out development with usability and future maintenance in mind
- Resolve technical support issues
- Liase with 3rd party technical contacts and clients where necessary
- Follow the delivery procedures laid out by the project managers, and offer improvements where possible
- Contribute to developer huddles and mixed training sessions
- Engage in learning activities and personal development, both internal and external to further your skills
- Share development skills and knowledge with other team members
- Adhere to best development practices as laid out by the company
In addition to a competitive salary, you will benefit from:
- Developer training, coaching and clear career progression in a rapidly growing software company
- Modern office setting in the heart of Nottingham’s creative quarter
- Friendly working environment
- Regular social events and get-togethers
- Contribution matched pension scheme
- Opportunity to shape a growing software company over the next phase of growth
- Endless tea, coffee and biscuit supply!
This opportunity is available immediately, to apply for this role, please use the form below or send a copy of your CV, with a short introduction, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, no recruitment agencies.