Want to work for one of the most exciting brands in Tech? Patchworks are Europe’s leading cloud iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service), connecting the best SaaS in high-growth retail.Our connectivity powers some of the world’s fastest growing fashion and lifestyle brands, including Bluebella, Sophie Allport, This Works and Gymshark, and we’re proud they consider us an essential partner.
Located at our offices in London and Nottingham, our team are fully UK based, though our impact is felt across Europe and the Globe, with new brands joining the Patchwork’s platform each week. Due to this continued growth, we are recruiting for a number of exciting new roles both at our Head Office in Nottingham and our Central London Office.
Junior / Graduate Client Services Manager
Due to our continued expansion, we’re searching for a Junior or Graduate Client Services Manager to join the team in Nottingham at our Head Office location. We’re looking for a candidate that is highly organised, a good self starter with tenacity and a willingness to learn.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for the role you will also need the following skills and experience:
- Manage client communications on a day-to-day basis
- Champion our customers’ experiences whilst being a professional and supportive point of contact for Patchworks
- Balance the interests of the company with the needs of the client
- Record, track and update inbound support and change requests
- Ensure clients are regularly updated regarding work progress or blocking issues
- Look for opportunities to up-sell services to existing and new clients when and where required.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to the agreed specification
- Handle project change requests in a timely manner and ensure that they are invoiced correctly
- Work with Developers and other technical colleagues to provide a detailed project specification for all significant work packages
- Manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Ensure ad-hoc support and retainer work is completed in a timely fashion and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Ensure all team members are correctly recording worked hours against deliverables
- Ensure all work is correctly categorised within the ticket management system
- Ensure work is invoiced in a timely and accurate fashion for deposits, final, or staged payments
- Ensure the Delivery Team adhere to the correct procedures
- Continually improve systems and processes to maximise internal efficiency and client satisfaction
- Understand simple DNS configuration in order to assist developers with simple client queries.
- Maintain a personable, positive, and encouraging demeanour and build team relationships
- Be articulate with clear communication, as well as being highly organised
- Self-educate where necessary regarding current industry trends and practices
- Become expert in the Patchworks system and on Oracle Netsuite
- Have a high standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Training, coaching and clear career progression path in a rpiadly growing software company
- Modern office setting in the heart of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter
- Friendly working environment
- Your choice or Mac, Linux or Windows machine
- Regular social events and get-togethers
- Contribution matched pension scheme
- Opportunity to shape a growing software company over the next phase of growth
- Endless tea, coffee, biscuit supply!
This role is available immediately, to apply for this role, please use the form below or send a copy of your CV, with a short introduction, to email@example.com.
Please, no recruitment agencies.