Want to work for one of the most exciting brands in tech? Our company, with HQ in Nottingham and office in London, is a global leader in connecting the best SaaS in high-growth retail. Through syncing back-end business applications’ data, we take online retailing to another level.
Our integrations power some of the world’s best known fashion and lifestyle brands, including Fiorucci, I Saw It First, This Works and Gymshark, and we’re proud they consider us an essential partner to their business growth.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic digital marketeer to take on the role of Digital Communications Manager.
This is a hugely rewarding role for the right candidate, running the communications of our business online.
You will therefore be an excellent communicator, ideally with experience in a B2B role.
The challenge of having a breadth of responsibilities excites you. From seeking and exploiting opportunities with our partners and industry stakeholders, managing our online advertising campaigns, creating and managing our email marketing/newsletters/blogs, as well as overseeing the content for our website – no one day is the same!
Company culture also matters a lot to our business and you will play an integral role in being part of building and energising an inspirational spirit for you and our whole team to reach their full potential.
This is a hands-on role for marketeers with a hard work ethic looking for their next challenge to go above and beyond in a fast growing business.
- Create, develop, implement and manage digital advertising campaigns, drawing on performance insights to increase consumer engagement.
- Working closely with the sales and product team to create relevant content to communicate and promote our services.
- Leading and overseeing client case studies and creating video content strategy.
- Identify and establish mutual marketing opportunities with agencies, vendors and potential partners.
- Create email database and communication, with weekly newsletter and blogs to clients/prospects.
- To continually identify the big, untapped opportunities as well as see ways to make the company’s existing marketing activities more effective, delivering greater impact.
- Opportunity to work on the development of our brand identity to be the most recognised integration partner globally.
- Support sales channel to ensure digital communication requirements for are met for lead generation and acquisition.
- Represent the company at events and conferences alongside our sales team, as required.
- Experience in a similar marketing role.
- Experience in digital marketing including: email marketing and social media advertising and management.
- Impeccable communication and copywriting skills.
- 2:1 or higher degree in a related subject
- A high level of organisation and time management.
- Tenacity and a true self starter: you’re able to make things work with limited resources and can stay motivated, working autonomously.
- An innovative and creative thinker with an abundance of ideas.
- Experience in a B2B and tech environment preferable.
- Training and clear career progression path.
- Modern office setting in the centre of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter.
- Uber-friendly working environment
- Your choice of Mac, Linux or Windows laptop
- Endless tea, coffee, biscuits supply!
- Team nights out, on the company
- Opportunity to work at our London office as well as meeting and networking with our clients and partners all over the UK
- Opportunity to shape a growing software company over the next phase of growth
This role is available immediately, to apply for this role, please use the form below or send a copy of your CV, with a short introduction, to email@example.com
Please no recruitment agencies.