Cybertill & Shopify
Need your Shopify eCommerce and Cybertill POS systems smoothly synced up?
You’re one of many with similar difficulties – but Patchworks can help integrate your disparate systems, letting you manage your inventory, sales, and fulfilment easily and efficiently.
What’s in it for you?
Patchworks will optimise the flow of data between your ERP, POS, and eCommerce software, organising and automating the information that matters to you
- Save man-hours and time by avoiding the expense of custom development with the Patchworks integration platform
- Get started now – Patchworks can deploy rapidly with minimal fuss
- Consult with the experts – our developers are experienced in integrating diverse ERP, POS, and eCommerce platforms and can offer advice tailored to your business’s needs
- You’ve started a new Shopify site or have begun using Cybertill in-store – but jumping between the two gives you conflicting information and confusion
- You want to know exactly what’s going on in store and online to make informed decisions on stock and strategy – but you can’t find all that data in one place
- You could invest in custom development to solve the problem, but it’s costly and could become obsolete as you expand
Patchworks’ integration platform will let you:
- Integrate a diverse range of ERP, POS, and eCommerce systems – allowing you to make the right software choices for your business
- Add on new software in the future, like Sage & Xero accounting software or Amazon & eBay sales channels – no fuss, no need for re-development
- Stay up to date to avoid disruption to your service – we are always updating, maintaining, and upgrading your integration platform behind the scenes
What will we do for you?
- Determine which information is most important to your business with smart data-mapping
- Clean up errors and conflicts in your inventory thanks to the Patchworks SKU cleanse
Integrate Shopify and Cybertill for
- Faster sales and fulfilment processes with synced Orders & Customer Accounts
- No more disappointed customers by unifying stock levels across your systems
- Cheaper, more robust data handling with synced Products & Categories