Want to work for one of the most exciting brands in Tech? Patchworks is Europe’s leading cloud integration platform, connecting the best SaaS in high-growth retail. Our connectivity powers some of the fastest growing fashion and lifestyle brands, including Fiorucci, I Saw It First, This Works and Gymshark, and we’re proud they consider us an essential partner.
Located at our offices in London and Nottingham, our team is fully UK based though our work travels much further, with new brands joining the Patchworks platform each week.
Due to this continued growth, we’re currently recruiting a number of new roles both at Patchworks HQ in Nottingham and our central London office.
Business Development Manager (BDM) – London
Patchworks is looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to join the team in central London. The expansion of the business and growing demand for integration services has lead to a new role being created for a talented BDM to join the team. We’re looking for smart people with a grounding in software sales (preferably in retail and/or eCommerce) and a eagerness to learn.
To be considered for the role you will have the following skills and experience:
5 Signs You’re Right for Patchworks
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills
- eCommerce, ERP, WMS and POS knowledge
- Anti jargon is how you do business, you get the tech, but understand the value in communicating in a way that your audience immediately understands
- Serious about finding marginal gains and are never satisfied with standing still
- Ability to work independently to drive up referral and business volumes whilst being comfortable as part of a team
- Become expert in the Patchworks system
- Handle inbound enquiry promptly and effectively
- Coordinate the sales process from enquiry or referral through to technical scoping and sign off
- Commercial negotiation
- Liaise with strategic & commercial partners where appropriate
- Follow the sales procedures laid out by Commercial Director, and offer improvements where relevant
- 100% accurate upkeep of CRM
- Build and leverage industry network/contacts to drive sales performance
- Contribute to sales huddles and mixed training sessions
- Engage in learning activities both internal and external to further your development skills
- Share skills, knowledge and best practices with other team members
- Adhere to best development practices as laid out by the company
- Carry out the Patchworks values in every interaction and operate as the public face of the brand
- Sales training and clear career progression path
- Competitive incentive scheme
- Modern office setting in the heart of Old Street, East London
- Travel opportunities in Europe
- Friendly working environment
- Your choice or Mac, Linux or Windows machine
- Opportunity to shape a growing software company over the next phase of growth
This role is available immediately, to apply for this role, please use the form below or send a copy of your CV, with a short introduction, to email@example.com
Please no recruitment agencies.